1. Writer’s block doesn’t keep a writer from talking.
2. A writer’s solution to a problem may not be practical, but it will be inventive.
3. Writers are MORE FUN. They are Neurotic by nature, and Schizophrenic by choice.
4. Writers have an opinion about EVERYTHING.
5. A writer can argue both sides. And win.
6. A writer can steal a character from a person on the street and never feel guilty.
7. Writers are never stopped because their character wants to do the impossible.
8. Writers who get their characters into trouble can go on to the next scene and say “Having gotten out of the volcano, Johnny Macho called his girlfriend, Flo.”
9. Reality is for wimps.
10. Writers come up with interesting lists of “Ten Reasons”